Schoolgirl stabbed to death in Madaripur
Published : 18 Sep 2016, 23:07
A schoolgirl was stabbed to death at Nabagram village under Kalkini upazila in Madaripur on Sunday morning.
The victim was identified as Nitu Mandal, 16, a ninth grader at Nabagram High School.
Police have detained a youth named Milon Mandal, 20, in connection with the murder.
The family of Nitu has alleged that Milon killed her after she rejected his 'proposal of a love relationship'.
Madaripur Sadar Circle assistant superintendent of police Mohammad Anwar Hossain Bhuiya confirmed the incident.
- Most viewed
- 'Open Access Bangladesh' begins journey
- Victims to file case against WB: PM
- Pakistan ‘kills 100 militants’ after Sufi shrine blast
- When Kangana Ranaut Wanted To 'Slap' TV Show Host Sugandha Mishra
- Facial exercise to eliminate double chin
- PM arrives in Abu Dhabi on her way to home
- 19 February Deaths
- 18 February Births
- 18 February Events