Ivy reelected mayor in NCC polls
Published : 23 Dec 2016, 12:54
Awami League backed candidate Selina Hayat Ivy has been reelected mayor unofficially in the Narayanganj City Corporation polls beating her rival BNP-backed candidate Sakhawat Hossain Khan.
Ivy with the symbol of "Boat" bagged 1,75,611 votes while Khan with "Sheep of paddy" got 96,044 votes, returning officer Nuruzzaman Talukdar made the announcement at his temporary office at Narayanganj Club around 11.20pm yesterday.
- Most viewed
- 'Open Access Bangladesh' begins journey
- Victims to file case against WB: PM
- Pakistan ‘kills 100 militants’ after Sufi shrine blast
- When Kangana Ranaut Wanted To 'Slap' TV Show Host Sugandha Mishra
- Facial exercise to eliminate double chin
- PM arrives in Abu Dhabi on her way to home
- Beware! Belly Fat Can Indicate Heart Risk
- Ctg road crash kills 3 women
- 17 receive Ekushey Padak