Speaker mourns death of Mostafa Faruque Mohammad
Published : 05 Jan 2017, 15:07
Speaker of the Jatiya Sangsad Dr Shirin Sharmin Chaudhury today expressed deep shock at the death of former Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Minister Mostafa Faruque Mohammad, said an official release here.
In a condolence message, Dr Sharmin said Mostafa Faruque Mohammad was a dedicated politician, noted diplomat and social worker. "The country has lost an experienced politician and social worker in his death," said the Speaker.
The Speaker prayed for eternal peace of the departed soul and conveyed deep sympathy to the bereaved family members.
Deputy Speaker Mohammad Fazley Rabbi Mia and Chief Whip ASM Feroz also have expressed deep shock at the death of Mostafa Faruque Mohammad.
Foreign Minister Abul Hasan Mahmood Ali has expressed profound shock at the death of noted ruling party leader, diplomat and freedom fighter Mostafa Faruque Mohammad.
Mostafa Faruque Mohammad died at a city hospital last night at the age of 74.
He is survived by wife and two daughters to mourn his death.
- Most viewed
- Sunny benefits of sunflower seeds
- 13 tips on how to prevent bad breath
- Hasina expects no help from Trump on Rohingya issue
- Woman burnt to death ‘by husband’ for failing to get MBBS seat
- Mahalaya is being celebrated
- Ready to verify refugees status at any time to aid return: Suu Kyi (Video)
- PM reaffirms Bangladesh's commitment to end sexual abuse of peacekeepers
- Trump assures PM of all supports on Rohingya issue
- 19 September Deaths
- Friend’s kidney helps Selena Gomez fight lupus
- Khadem, another slaughtered at Munshiganj shrine
- Priyanka meets Jordan's Queen Rania
- England's leading female Test run scorer dies aged 58
- Public property plunderers must face legal actions: PM
- Woman dies for ‘medical negligence’ after childbirth
- Schoolgirl hacked in Savar, stalker held
- Suu Kyi to skip UN General Assembly amid Rohingya crisis
- China supports Myanmar efforts for peace