Militant suspect Marzan killed: Police
Published : 06 Jan 2017, 12:03
Militant suspect Nurul Islam Mazan and one of his associates were killed in a shootout with police in Dhaka early Friday.
Dhaka Metropolitan Police Counter Terrorism Unit chief Monirul Islam confirmed the news.
Dhaka Medical College Hospital sources said Mohammadpur police brought two bodies, aged about 35 and 30, to the hospital last night.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Over 100 die in Malaysian immigration camps in 2 years
- Shanghai streets rule by catwalks of stylish dogs
- Police drive at Nasirpur ‘militant den’ resumes
- ‘No turning back’ as Brexit triggered
- Summer skin care tips you must follow this season
- 5 fashion trends you need this summer
- Melania Trump Makes Case For Women's 'Empowerment'
- Comilla city polls begin
- 30 March Deaths
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- IS claims responsibility for Sylhet blasts
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal