HC summons Rajuk engineer over missing domestic help
Published : 13 Mar 2017, 18:09
An engineer of Rajuk (Rajdhani Unnayan Kartripakkha) was summoned by the High Court to explain why a domestic help of his house could not be traced in the last three months.
Issuing a suo moto (of its own) rule on Monday, Justice M Enayetur Rahim and Justice Sahidul Karim asked engineer Asaduzzaman to appear before it on April 4.
The bench came up with the order following a report published in Dainik Destiny on March 5.
The report said that Azida Khatun, a teenage domestic help of the engineer’s house, went missing from the house three months ago. Later, her father filed a general diary with Joydebpur Police Station.
- Most viewed
- ASI sued over rape in Chittagong
- Guides to pack jewellery while travelling
- New project launched to mitigate NY sound pollution
- Eurozone business activity slows: Markit survey
- Choi Soon-sil: South Korean ex-president's friend jailed
- 9 Bangladeshi women and children released from Indian jail after 4 years
- PM pays homage to Bangabandhu on AL's 68th founding anniversary
- AL to stay beside people: PM
- Give scope to AL to serve people time and again: PM
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Priyanka Chopra kicks off shooting for her second hollywood film
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
- NASA tests flexible solar array on space station
- PM hosts iftar for eminent personalities, poets, artists