HC summons Rajuk engineer over missing domestic help
Published : 13 Mar 2017, 18:09
An engineer of Rajuk (Rajdhani Unnayan Kartripakkha) was summoned by the High Court to explain why a domestic help of his house could not be traced in the last three months.
Issuing a suo moto (of its own) rule on Monday, Justice M Enayetur Rahim and Justice Sahidul Karim asked engineer Asaduzzaman to appear before it on April 4.
The bench came up with the order following a report published in Dainik Destiny on March 5.
The report said that Azida Khatun, a teenage domestic help of the engineer’s house, went missing from the house three months ago. Later, her father filed a general diary with Joydebpur Police Station.
- Most viewed
- ‘Half Girlfriend’ motion poster: It's complicated between Shraddha Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor
- WHO to continue help Bangladesh combat three major diseases
- Bangladesh improves quickly in socioeconomic index: Speaker
- Shreya Ghosal perform at ICCB
- Made in Bangladesh
- March 29 Deaths
- March 29 Births
- March 29 Events
- 3 bodies recovered in Bagerhat trawler capsize
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal
- IS claims responsibility for Sylhet blasts