HC summons Rajuk engineer over missing domestic help
Published : 13 Mar 2017, 18:09
An engineer of Rajuk (Rajdhani Unnayan Kartripakkha) was summoned by the High Court to explain why a domestic help of his house could not be traced in the last three months.
Issuing a suo moto (of its own) rule on Monday, Justice M Enayetur Rahim and Justice Sahidul Karim asked engineer Asaduzzaman to appear before it on April 4.
The bench came up with the order following a report published in Dainik Destiny on March 5.
The report said that Azida Khatun, a teenage domestic help of the engineer’s house, went missing from the house three months ago. Later, her father filed a general diary with Joydebpur Police Station.
- Most viewed
- Malala wins place at Oxford University
- 10-year-old rape victim gives birth in India
- South Asia flood death toll climbs to 250
- Anti-Muslim Australian senator wears burqa in Parliament
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Emma tops list of best paid actresses
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- PM to visit Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday to see flood victims
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- Australian Army bans male recruits to get female numbers up
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Miswak
- Roads to avoid on Aug 15
- Baul singer ‘gang-raped’ in Ashulia
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit
- Hiding The Propaganda
- PM critical of those denying Bangabandhu's contribution
- 13 August Births
- 13 August Deaths