HC summons Rajuk engineer over missing domestic help
Published : 13 Mar 2017, 18:09
An engineer of Rajuk (Rajdhani Unnayan Kartripakkha) was summoned by the High Court to explain why a domestic help of his house could not be traced in the last three months.
Issuing a suo moto (of its own) rule on Monday, Justice M Enayetur Rahim and Justice Sahidul Karim asked engineer Asaduzzaman to appear before it on April 4.
The bench came up with the order following a report published in Dainik Destiny on March 5.
The report said that Azida Khatun, a teenage domestic help of the engineer’s house, went missing from the house three months ago. Later, her father filed a general diary with Joydebpur Police Station.
- Most viewed
- Fettuccine Paneer Alfredo
- PM expects Bangladesh to produce swimming talents
- Moulvibazar school students, guardians protest 'sexual harassment' by headmaster
- Banani rape: Nayem Ashraf confessing at court
- Crying toddler found drinking milk from dead mother (Heartbreaking video)
- Kidman wants more films by women
- Theresa May to press Trump over bomb photo leaks
- 50 RMG employee fall sick for hot weather
- PM greets Tigers on their victory against Kiwis
- Banani hotel rape charge 'credible', police say
- Swatch of No-ground: A treasure trove of marine lives
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Blackberry working on anti-hack tool
- 19 killed in terror blast at UK pop concert
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia