PM denounces London terrorist attack
Published : 24 Mar 2017, 14:00
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday strongly condemned the terrorist attack in the British capital of London on Wednesday.
"Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina strongly denounced the terrorist attack that took place outside of the British parliament on Wednesday," PM's Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim told BSS.
The premier also expressed deep shock at the death of five people and injury of 40 others in the attack, the press secretary said.
At least five people were killed and more than 40 injured in the attack outside parliament Wednesday when a man mowed down pedestrians with a car then leapt out and stabbed a police officer.
- Most viewed
- Are smoothies good for your diet? Here’s what experts have to say
- Ending the option of carrying a child is about taking control of the body
- Facebook, Twitter not affecting face-to-face contact with friends
- Tinder’s new feature to give more power to women
- Why you can’t get enough of your favourite songs
- How asthma may affect your chances of pregnancy
- Recipe: Shahi Paneer, simply delicious
- Sara Ali Khan to make Bollywood debut with Ranveer Singh?
- ‘Descendants 3’ to be out in 2019
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Invest in girls, women: UN chief
- Prime Minister to meet Pope today
- Man to die for killing wife in Netrakona
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Adore the feel of feminism with payals
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- Court takes charges into cognizance over assaulting woman by policemen
- ‘Saudi women should not have to wear abaya robes’