PM denounces London terrorist attack
Published : 24 Mar 2017, 14:00
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday strongly condemned the terrorist attack in the British capital of London on Wednesday.
"Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina strongly denounced the terrorist attack that took place outside of the British parliament on Wednesday," PM's Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim told BSS.
The premier also expressed deep shock at the death of five people and injury of 40 others in the attack, the press secretary said.
At least five people were killed and more than 40 injured in the attack outside parliament Wednesday when a man mowed down pedestrians with a car then leapt out and stabbed a police officer.
- Most viewed
- Vegetable Kebobs Recipe
- Australian car-making ends with last GM plant closing
- One can register 20 SIMs against an NID card: Tarana Halim
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Merkel wants EU aid cut to Turkey for democratic backsliding
- No Rohingya woman safe as rapists run rampant : Experts
- Rohingya refugee children in Bangladesh in dire state: Unicef
- 20 October Deaths
- 20 October Births
- Safa takes a break from TV series
- 18 October Events
- Staying in shape may make you live longer
- Rivals accused in cases over attack on Sajeda’s motorcade
- 18 October Births
- Oscars board expels producer Harvey Weinstein from Academy amid sexual assault allegations
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- France's Audrey Azoulay wins vote to be next UNESCO chief