PM denounces London terrorist attack
Published : 24 Mar 2017, 14:00
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday strongly condemned the terrorist attack in the British capital of London on Wednesday.
"Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina strongly denounced the terrorist attack that took place outside of the British parliament on Wednesday," PM's Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim told BSS.
The premier also expressed deep shock at the death of five people and injury of 40 others in the attack, the press secretary said.
At least five people were killed and more than 40 injured in the attack outside parliament Wednesday when a man mowed down pedestrians with a car then leapt out and stabbed a police officer.
- Most viewed
- Pedophile stopped at Sydney Airport by anti-sex tourism law
- San Francisco native becomes city's 1st black woman mayor
- Egyptian singer jailed for eating a banana in music video
- PM sure of AL victory in next election
- SMEs’ contribution to economy huge: Speaker
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- Bangladeshi arrested in New York after ‘suicide blast’ attempt
- Fresh is always better!
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held