PM denounces London terrorist attack
Published : 24 Mar 2017, 14:00
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday strongly condemned the terrorist attack in the British capital of London on Wednesday.
"Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina strongly denounced the terrorist attack that took place outside of the British parliament on Wednesday," PM's Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim told BSS.
The premier also expressed deep shock at the death of five people and injury of 40 others in the attack, the press secretary said.
At least five people were killed and more than 40 injured in the attack outside parliament Wednesday when a man mowed down pedestrians with a car then leapt out and stabbed a police officer.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM