Ctg Baishakhi wall paintings damaged with burnt oil
Published : 12 Apr 2017, 17:10
Some miscreants sprayed burnt oil on the wall paintings that were drawn in the port city to celebrate the Bangla New Year by the Chittagong University students.
The students and teachers of Fine Arts Institute of Chittagong University painted some pictures on a wall in front of the institute to celebrate the Bangla New Year 1424.
Several young men came to the place last midnight and defaced the paintings with burnt oil, alleged Sajib Sen, convenor of the institutes Pahela Baishakh celebration committee.
The teachers and students have expressed anger and dismay on this condemnable act.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom
- Kalki Koechlin nude photo shoot is all about loving your nakedness
- Fruit Salad with Ice Cream
- Sixth Australian MP in eligibility trouble
- Be a best friend to your teenage child
- Housewife’s body washed away by flood recovered
- 18 August Deaths
- 18 August Births
- 18 August Events