Ctg Baishakhi wall paintings damaged with burnt oil
Published : 12 Apr 2017, 17:10
Some miscreants sprayed burnt oil on the wall paintings that were drawn in the port city to celebrate the Bangla New Year by the Chittagong University students.
The students and teachers of Fine Arts Institute of Chittagong University painted some pictures on a wall in front of the institute to celebrate the Bangla New Year 1424.
Several young men came to the place last midnight and defaced the paintings with burnt oil, alleged Sajib Sen, convenor of the institutes Pahela Baishakh celebration committee.
The teachers and students have expressed anger and dismay on this condemnable act.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Concerted efforts needed for haor areas
- NASA's Next Generation Space Telescope Plan Takes a Pause
- Regular Walking Can Help Keep the Brain Sharp in Elderly
- Recipe of Nihari Gosht
- Should I choose family over my boyfriend?
- Peya pairs up with Soham
- PM urges judges, lawyers to be more humanitarian to litigants
- Woman shot by police in London anti-terror raid
- 28 April Deaths
- World Bank, Amundi launch $2 bn green bond fund
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- Shomi Kaiser to run for FBCCI director
- 26 April Deaths
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Sonam Kapoor gets trolled once again
- New Gene-Based Blood Tests Can Detect Skin Cancers
- US supercarrier to arrive in Sea of Japan in days: Pence
- Shraddha Kapoor gets fiercer with age in new stills from ‘Haseena’ biopic