Death toll in deadly Dinajpur boiler blast rises to 3
Published : 20 Apr 2017, 14:05
Another worker who received burn injuries in a boiler explosion at a rice mill in Gopalganj of Sadar upazila in Dinajpur district on Wednesday died at Rangpur Medical College Hospital on Thursday.
Sources at the hospital said Anwarul Islam, 45, succumbed to his injuries around 8:00am, raising the death toll from the incident to three.
On Wednesday, two workers, including a female one, were killed and 28 people suffered burn injuries as the boiler went off at 'Jamuna Auto Rice Mill' around 11:00am in Gopalganj's Sadar upazila.
The injured were taken to M Abdur Rahim Medical College Hospital where doctors declared Anjana Bibi, 30, and Moksed Ali, 50, dead.
Of the injured, 14 were shifted to Rangpur Medical College Hospital where Anwarul Islam succumbed to his injuries on Thursday morning.
- Most viewed
- Pedophile stopped at Sydney Airport by anti-sex tourism law
- San Francisco native becomes city's 1st black woman mayor
- Egyptian singer jailed for eating a banana in music video
- PM sure of AL victory in next election
- SMEs’ contribution to economy huge: Speaker
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- Bangladeshi arrested in New York after ‘suicide blast’ attempt
- Fresh is always better!
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held