Death toll in deadly Dinajpur boiler blast rises to 3
Published : 20 Apr 2017, 14:05
Another worker who received burn injuries in a boiler explosion at a rice mill in Gopalganj of Sadar upazila in Dinajpur district on Wednesday died at Rangpur Medical College Hospital on Thursday.
Sources at the hospital said Anwarul Islam, 45, succumbed to his injuries around 8:00am, raising the death toll from the incident to three.
On Wednesday, two workers, including a female one, were killed and 28 people suffered burn injuries as the boiler went off at 'Jamuna Auto Rice Mill' around 11:00am in Gopalganj's Sadar upazila.
The injured were taken to M Abdur Rahim Medical College Hospital where doctors declared Anjana Bibi, 30, and Moksed Ali, 50, dead.
Of the injured, 14 were shifted to Rangpur Medical College Hospital where Anwarul Islam succumbed to his injuries on Thursday morning.
- Most viewed
- Have mushroom-rich breakfast to maintain healthy weight
- Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
- Yuriko Koike who may become Japan's first woman PM
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Full verdict commuting Oishee's death released
- Three young men beat elderly woman to death
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Sushma Swaraj arrives today
- 22 October Deaths
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Momen urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises