Death toll in deadly Dinajpur boiler blast rises to 3
Published : 20 Apr 2017, 14:05
Another worker who received burn injuries in a boiler explosion at a rice mill in Gopalganj of Sadar upazila in Dinajpur district on Wednesday died at Rangpur Medical College Hospital on Thursday.
Sources at the hospital said Anwarul Islam, 45, succumbed to his injuries around 8:00am, raising the death toll from the incident to three.
On Wednesday, two workers, including a female one, were killed and 28 people suffered burn injuries as the boiler went off at 'Jamuna Auto Rice Mill' around 11:00am in Gopalganj's Sadar upazila.
The injured were taken to M Abdur Rahim Medical College Hospital where doctors declared Anjana Bibi, 30, and Moksed Ali, 50, dead.
Of the injured, 14 were shifted to Rangpur Medical College Hospital where Anwarul Islam succumbed to his injuries on Thursday morning.
- Most viewed
- JS speaker returns home from Australia
- Free Online Course Beginner’s Guide to Writing in English for University Study
- Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp 2017 in Singapore
- Fully Funded Master of Computer Science at Jinan University, China
- Master and PhD scholarship program in Science, Japan
- Chicken Irani
- How breathing exercises can help prevent high blood pressure
- Cultural personality Kazi Arif ‘clinically dead’
- Prehistoric human DNA found in caves without bones
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- David Cameron meets Sheikh Hasina
- 27 April Births
- 27 April Deaths
- PM opens Digital Island Moheshkhali
- No change in UK-Bangladesh ties for Brexit: Cameron
- PM asks all to promote Chittagong Port's goodwill
- Bappa Mazumder sings duet with Sona Mohapatra
- Make Your Own Mango Bubble Tea