Death toll in deadly Dinajpur boiler blast rises to 3
Published : 20 Apr 2017, 14:05
Another worker who received burn injuries in a boiler explosion at a rice mill in Gopalganj of Sadar upazila in Dinajpur district on Wednesday died at Rangpur Medical College Hospital on Thursday.
Sources at the hospital said Anwarul Islam, 45, succumbed to his injuries around 8:00am, raising the death toll from the incident to three.
On Wednesday, two workers, including a female one, were killed and 28 people suffered burn injuries as the boiler went off at 'Jamuna Auto Rice Mill' around 11:00am in Gopalganj's Sadar upazila.
The injured were taken to M Abdur Rahim Medical College Hospital where doctors declared Anjana Bibi, 30, and Moksed Ali, 50, dead.
Of the injured, 14 were shifted to Rangpur Medical College Hospital where Anwarul Islam succumbed to his injuries on Thursday morning.
- Most viewed
- Are smoothies good for your diet? Here’s what experts have to say
- Ending the option of carrying a child is about taking control of the body
- Facebook, Twitter not affecting face-to-face contact with friends
- Tinder’s new feature to give more power to women
- Why you can’t get enough of your favourite songs
- How asthma may affect your chances of pregnancy
- Recipe: Shahi Paneer, simply delicious
- Sara Ali Khan to make Bollywood debut with Ranveer Singh?
- ‘Descendants 3’ to be out in 2019
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Invest in girls, women: UN chief
- Prime Minister to meet Pope today
- Man to die for killing wife in Netrakona
- Adore the feel of feminism with payals
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- ‘Saudi women should not have to wear abaya robes’
- 11 February Births
- Pahela Falgun brings colour in life