BSF picks up Bangladeshi from Naogaon border
Published : 20 Apr 2017, 14:24
Members of Indian Border Security Force (BSF) picked a Bangladeshi youth up from Hapania bordering point in Porsha upazila of Naogaon on Wednesday.
The BSF members from Kadaripara camp dragged away Ramjan Ali, 16, son of Azhar Ali of Srikrishnapur village in the upazila, when he went to his paddy filed near border pillar No 231/4/s in the morning, said BGB Nitpur camp company commander Subedar Rahmatullah.
Meanwhile, the Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) sent a letter to BSF demanding that the young man be returned immediately.
In response to the letter, the BSF members promised to return Ramjan after a flag meeting, which is expected to be held on Thursday.
- Most viewed
- Concerted efforts needed for haor areas
- NASA's Next Generation Space Telescope Plan Takes a Pause
- Regular Walking Can Help Keep the Brain Sharp in Elderly
- Recipe of Nihari Gosht
- Should I choose family over my boyfriend?
- Peya pairs up with Soham
- PM urges judges, lawyers to be more humanitarian to litigants
- Woman shot by police in London anti-terror raid
- 28 April Deaths
- World Bank, Amundi launch $2 bn green bond fund
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- Shomi Kaiser to run for FBCCI director
- 26 April Deaths
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Sonam Kapoor gets trolled once again
- New Gene-Based Blood Tests Can Detect Skin Cancers
- US supercarrier to arrive in Sea of Japan in days: Pence
- Shraddha Kapoor gets fiercer with age in new stills from ‘Haseena’ biopic