BSF picks up Bangladeshi from Naogaon border
Published : 20 Apr 2017, 14:24
Members of Indian Border Security Force (BSF) picked a Bangladeshi youth up from Hapania bordering point in Porsha upazila of Naogaon on Wednesday.
The BSF members from Kadaripara camp dragged away Ramjan Ali, 16, son of Azhar Ali of Srikrishnapur village in the upazila, when he went to his paddy filed near border pillar No 231/4/s in the morning, said BGB Nitpur camp company commander Subedar Rahmatullah.
Meanwhile, the Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) sent a letter to BSF demanding that the young man be returned immediately.
In response to the letter, the BSF members promised to return Ramjan after a flag meeting, which is expected to be held on Thursday.
- Most viewed
- Eat right and stay youthful
- Feeling bad without your phone?
- Papaya: Top five health and beauty benefits
- Modelling groomed me for acting: Kriti Sanon
- The mystical scent of a woman
- Beware of processed food!
- Narayanganj 7-murder cases: High Court upholds death penalty for 15
- Indian court rules against instant divorce
- Weekend delight: Unwind with Minty Mushroom Croquettes
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- Prospect of progress must not be ruined: PM
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom
- South Asia flood death toll climbs to 250
- 2 schoolgirls 'gang-raped'
- Easy ways to stop sneezing