Nimar confesses rape of mother-daughter in Sylhet
Published : 13 May 2017, 14:48
Nimar Ahmed, the accused in the case of raping mother-daughter and uploading video on Internet, has given confessional statement before a Sylhet court under Section 164.
Metropolitan Magistrate Najma Khanom Nilu on Friday (May 12) recorded his statement after Jaintapur police produced the accused before the court. Then the court sent him to the jail.
Sources said that Nimar confessed his involvement in the incident raping the mother and the daughter.
The mother and her daughter were reportedly raped by Nimar at Lama Dema village under Dorbost union at Jointapur upaizla in Sylhet and the sex video uploaded on Internet.
Police on Thursday morning (May 11) arrested the ‘rapist’ from Dorbost Bazar. Nimar Ahmed, 28, is son of Abdul Khalique alias Kala Mia of the Lama Dema village.
Officer-in-charge (OC) of Jointapur model police station Anwar Zahid confirmed the matter to the Bangalnews.
According to the locals and the case statement, a young girl of the village was allegedly raped by Nimar. The girl had been lured into having sex on a promise of marriage.
The ‘rapist’ had secretly videographed the act. He uploaded the video, as the girl refused to continue having sex.
He also raped mother of the girl through threatening of uploading the video on Intsernet. He also uploaded the sexual act with the mother.
After the matter came to the fore, the arbitrators of village informed the matter to Jointapur model police station.
- Most viewed
- Simple ways to protect lips during summer
- PM left Dhaka for Australia to join the Global Summit of Women
- Six-year-old girl raped in Bogura
- Supporting women to get priority in intellectual property law: Amu
- Sheikh Hasina leaves for Australia today on three-day visit
- Address human rights concerns, urge Asean MPs in open letter
- Mother, daughter killed in Moulvibazar fire
- 26 April Deaths
- 26 April Births
- PM returns home from London
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge