Nimar confesses rape of mother-daughter in Sylhet
Published : 13 May 2017, 14:48
Nimar Ahmed, the accused in the case of raping mother-daughter and uploading video on Internet, has given confessional statement before a Sylhet court under Section 164.
Metropolitan Magistrate Najma Khanom Nilu on Friday (May 12) recorded his statement after Jaintapur police produced the accused before the court. Then the court sent him to the jail.
Sources said that Nimar confessed his involvement in the incident raping the mother and the daughter.
The mother and her daughter were reportedly raped by Nimar at Lama Dema village under Dorbost union at Jointapur upaizla in Sylhet and the sex video uploaded on Internet.
Police on Thursday morning (May 11) arrested the ‘rapist’ from Dorbost Bazar. Nimar Ahmed, 28, is son of Abdul Khalique alias Kala Mia of the Lama Dema village.
Officer-in-charge (OC) of Jointapur model police station Anwar Zahid confirmed the matter to the Bangalnews.
According to the locals and the case statement, a young girl of the village was allegedly raped by Nimar. The girl had been lured into having sex on a promise of marriage.
The ‘rapist’ had secretly videographed the act. He uploaded the video, as the girl refused to continue having sex.
He also raped mother of the girl through threatening of uploading the video on Intsernet. He also uploaded the sexual act with the mother.
After the matter came to the fore, the arbitrators of village informed the matter to Jointapur model police station.
- Most viewed
- Pedophile stopped at Sydney Airport by anti-sex tourism law
- San Francisco native becomes city's 1st black woman mayor
- Egyptian singer jailed for eating a banana in music video
- PM sure of AL victory in next election
- SMEs’ contribution to economy huge: Speaker
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- Bangladeshi arrested in New York after ‘suicide blast’ attempt
- Fresh is always better!
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held