Banani rape: Raintree hotel calls for justice
Published : 16 May 2017, 13:20
Authorities of The Raintree Hotel, the upscale hotel in Banani where two girls were raped in March, demand exemplary punishment of the rapists.
Under public outrage over allegations of siding with the rapists and trying to cover up the incident, the hotel authorities arranged a presser in the capital today.
- Most viewed
- Pedophile stopped at Sydney Airport by anti-sex tourism law
- San Francisco native becomes city's 1st black woman mayor
- Egyptian singer jailed for eating a banana in music video
- PM sure of AL victory in next election
- SMEs’ contribution to economy huge: Speaker
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- Bangladeshi arrested in New York after ‘suicide blast’ attempt
- Fresh is always better!
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held