Banani rape: Raintree hotel calls for justice
Published : 16 May 2017, 13:20
Authorities of The Raintree Hotel, the upscale hotel in Banani where two girls were raped in March, demand exemplary punishment of the rapists.
Under public outrage over allegations of siding with the rapists and trying to cover up the incident, the hotel authorities arranged a presser in the capital today.
- Most viewed
- Soha Ali Khan’s baby shower preparations are on in full swing
- Cheesy Potato Chips
- National Women's Chess begins Saturday
- NASA’s latest communications satellite arrives in orbit
- Facebook shuts down chat platform used to ‘harass’ employees
- Different brand choices can make dent in relationship
- Development works near Sundarbans jeopardise people’s lives: Sultana Kamal
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- 19 August Deaths