Banani rape: Raintree hotel calls for justice
Published : 16 May 2017, 13:20
Authorities of The Raintree Hotel, the upscale hotel in Banani where two girls were raped in March, demand exemplary punishment of the rapists.
Under public outrage over allegations of siding with the rapists and trying to cover up the incident, the hotel authorities arranged a presser in the capital today.
- Most viewed
- Law coming to ensure death sentence for patrons of drug traders: PM
- 99 lakh jobs by 2020: Prime Minister
- Your kids’ obesity may up knee, hip osteoarthritis risk later
- Beauty rituals to follow during monsoon
- Deepika Padukone trying 9 things she never did before
- ‘Russia’s hottest World Cup fan’ turns out to be porn star
- Hollywood stars reject Trump immigrant policy
- Rohingya girls dream of school
- Prime Minister meets President