Mother, 3 children found dead in Dhaka
Published : 09 Jun 2017, 10:45
Police recovered bodies of a woman and her three children from their house in Dhaka’s Turag area early today.
The deceased were identified as Rehena Parvin, 35, her daughters Shanta, 13, and Arifa, 9, and nine-month-old son Saad.
Rehena’s husband Mostafa Kamal found his wife’s body hanging from ceiling of a room and bodies of the children lying on the floor in another room of their rented house in Ranabhola Battola area around 12:15 am, Mahbub-e-Khuda, officer-in-charge of Turag Police Station, told The Daily Star.
On information, police recovered the bodies and sent those to Dhaka Medical College for autopsy, he said adding that law enforcers were investigating the incident.
- Most viewed
- Seafood-rich diet may up sexual intimacy, pregnancy chances
- Priyanka Chopra left Cox`s Bazar for Dhaka
- Tasfia murder case: One arrested
- Canada to work for Rohingya women rights
- UN body’s request for report on rape of Rohingya women
- ‘The world needs to care’: Priyanka (VIDEO)
- 24 May Events
- 24 May Births
- 24 May Deaths
- Senate votes to confirm Haspel as CIA`s first female chief
- 10 Tips to Pre-Prep Meals for Ramadan to Save Time and Effort
- Ramadan Recipes: Baked Potatoes
- Kamala Bhattacharya: First female martyr in Bengali Language Movement
- Royal wedding 2018: Finishing touches ahead of big day
- Housewife beaten dead ‘by husband’ in Benapole
- 10 killed in Texas school shooting
- Housewife found dead in Panchagarh
- More than 100 killed in Cuba Plane crash (Video)