Woman killed in city
Published : 03 Jul 2017, 14:14
The on duty doctors of Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) on Monday morning (July 03) declared a woman dead after she was admitted to the hospital following injuries.
The deceased was identified as Firoza Begum, 50, wife of Ali Hossain of Raipur upazila in Lakshipur district. She along with his son Jasim used to live in a rented residence at Kamalbagh area of Chawkbazar in the city.
Sub-inspector (SI) of Chawkbazar police station Muntaz Ali said that they found the woman in critically injured at her residence. She might be attacked in the midnight. She was rescued in the morning and taken to the DMCH.
Firoza’s cousin Md Rasel said that Firoza was staying in the residence alone. Her son was outside during the incident.
- Most viewed
- Bangladesh's graduation to developing country a slap to critics: PM
- 16-year-old Mitu first Bangladeshi girl to cross Bangla Channel
- Profile: Bangadeshis killed in US-Bangla plane crash
- 20 March Deaths
- 20 March Births
- 20 March Events
- New diabetes drug may help obese to reduce weight
- Daryl Hannah debuts as director
- Bodies of 23 plane crash victims arrive in Dhaka
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe