Woman killed in city
Published : 03 Jul 2017, 14:14
The on duty doctors of Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) on Monday morning (July 03) declared a woman dead after she was admitted to the hospital following injuries.
The deceased was identified as Firoza Begum, 50, wife of Ali Hossain of Raipur upazila in Lakshipur district. She along with his son Jasim used to live in a rented residence at Kamalbagh area of Chawkbazar in the city.
Sub-inspector (SI) of Chawkbazar police station Muntaz Ali said that they found the woman in critically injured at her residence. She might be attacked in the midnight. She was rescued in the morning and taken to the DMCH.
Firoza’s cousin Md Rasel said that Firoza was staying in the residence alone. Her son was outside during the incident.
- Most viewed
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away
- You may be getting the portion sizes wrong
- Do you check social media accounts of former partners? Beware, you may be micro-cheating
- US wants transparent business environment in BD
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- 16 January Deaths
- 16 January Births
- 16 January Events
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
- Here’s what’ll tickle your palette in 2018
- Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
- 'Govt will move ahead evaluating past'
- 10 January Deaths
- Try some homemade hair masks for coloured hair
- Mouth-related problems and their home remedies
- Trump says he would beat Oprah Winfrey in White House race