Cricketer Sunny indicted in dowry case, arrest warrant issued
Published : 16 Jul 2017, 18:00
Cricketer Arafat Sunny was indicted in a dowry case today, following which the court issued an arrest warrant for the former national sportsman.
Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate Zakir Hossain Tipu passed the order after hearing around 11:30am today.
- Most viewed
- Pedophile stopped at Sydney Airport by anti-sex tourism law
- San Francisco native becomes city's 1st black woman mayor
- Egyptian singer jailed for eating a banana in music video
- PM sure of AL victory in next election
- SMEs’ contribution to economy huge: Speaker
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- Bangladeshi arrested in New York after ‘suicide blast’ attempt
- Fresh is always better!
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held