Cricketer Sunny indicted in dowry case, arrest warrant issued
Published : 16 Jul 2017, 18:00
Cricketer Arafat Sunny was indicted in a dowry case today, following which the court issued an arrest warrant for the former national sportsman.
Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate Zakir Hossain Tipu passed the order after hearing around 11:30am today.
- Most viewed
- Tamannaah: Always motivated by roles that alleviate women
- Salt to taste is not just for taste
- The naturally beautiful no-makeup look!
- Embracing a balanced diet for stress free living
- Navratra fast special: Papri Chaat
- Durga Puja begins tomorrow amid festivity
- World's ‘heaviest’ woman Eman Ahmed dies in Abu Dhabi
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- 1000-handed idol of Durga
- ‘SDG Tracker’ & Publication on South South launched
- Woman burnt to death ‘by husband’ for failing to get MBBS seat
- PM reaffirms Bangladesh's commitment to end sexual abuse of peacekeepers
- PM calls for taking private sector on board for SDG financing
- 'Addressing climate change means ensuring human rights'
- How to have beautiful toned body
- Women empowerment must to achieve SDGs: PM
- Malala, you inspire women like me: Priyanka Chopra
- The mysterious wife of 2 world presidents