Cricketer Sunny indicted in dowry case, arrest warrant issued
Published : 16 Jul 2017, 18:00
Cricketer Arafat Sunny was indicted in a dowry case today, following which the court issued an arrest warrant for the former national sportsman.
Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate Zakir Hossain Tipu passed the order after hearing around 11:30am today.
- Most viewed
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Trump blasts Oprah
- Nation set to pay homage to language martyrs
- Keep every child alive, says Unicef
- Emma donates 1 million pounds for victims of sexual harassment
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- Election in due time no matter who joins it: PM
- Nation pays homage to language martyrs