Cricketer Sunny indicted in dowry case, arrest warrant issued
Published : 16 Jul 2017, 18:00
Cricketer Arafat Sunny was indicted in a dowry case today, following which the court issued an arrest warrant for the former national sportsman.
Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate Zakir Hossain Tipu passed the order after hearing around 11:30am today.
- Most viewed
- Deepika Padukone trying 9 things she never did before
- ‘Russia’s hottest World Cup fan’ turns out to be porn star
- Hollywood stars reject Trump immigrant policy
- Rohingya girls dream of school
- Prime Minister meets President
- US leaves 'hypocritical and self-serving' UN Human Rights Council
- 20 June Births
- 20 June Deaths
- 20 June Events