PM distributes National Film Awards-2015
Published : 24 Jul 2017, 19:12
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina today distributed "The National Film Awards-2015" at a gala function at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre (BICC).
The prime minister handed over the awards, the highest state recognition for contributions to the country's film industry, to 31 artistes and performers in 25 categories in the afternoon.
Information Minister Hasanul Haq Inu presided over the function, while Chairman of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on the ministry AKM Rahamatullah was present as the special guest.
Information Secretary Martuza Ahmed delivered the welcome address at the function attended by ministers, PM's advisers, members of parliament, senior government officials and dignitaries.
Those who received the National Film Awards-2015 are: film actress Afroza Sultana Ratna Shabana and singer Ferdousi Rahman (Lifetime Achievement Award); Best films (jointly) 'Bapjaner Bioscope' directed by Reazul Mawla Rizu and 'Anil Bagchir Ekdin' directed by Morshedul Islam; Best documentary: 'Ekttorer Ganahotya O Bodhyobhumi' by the Department of Films and Publications; best film director (jointly): Md Reazul Mawla Rizu for his film 'Bapjaner Bioscope' and Morshedul Islam for his film 'Anil Bagchir Ekdin'.
Best Actor (main character) (jointly) Sakib Khan for his film 'Aro Bhalobasbo Tomae' and Mahfuz Ahmed for his film 'Anil Bagchir Ekdin'.
Best actress: Joya Ahsan for her film 'Zero Degree'; Best actor (supporting role): Gazi Rakayett in the film 'Anil Bagchir Ekdin'; Best actress (supporting role): Toma Mirza in the film 'Nodijan'; Best actor in negative role: Iresh Jaker in the film 'Chuey Dile Mon'; Best child actor: Zara Zarib in the film 'Prarthana' and special award for best child artist Promiya Rahman for the film "Prarthana."
Best Music Director: Sunny Jubaer for the film 'Anil Bagchir Ekdin'; Best Singer: Subir Nandi for his song 'Tomarey Chharitey Bondhu' in the film Mohua Sundari and SI Tutul for his song "Uthal Pathal Joar" in the film 'Bapjaner Bioscope'.
Best singer (female): Priyanka Gope for her song 'Amar Sukh Sey To' in the film 'Anil Bagchir Ekdin'; Best lyricist: Amirul Islam for the song 'Uthal Patal Joar' of the film 'Bapjaner Bioscope'; Best film story: Masum Reza for 'Bapjaner Bioscope'.
Best scriptwriter (jointly): Masum Reza (Bapjaner Bioscope) and Md Reazul Mawla Rizu (Bapjaner Bioscope); Best dialogues: Humayun Ahmed for 'Anil Bagchir Ekdin'; Best editor: Mehedi Rony for 'Bapjaner Bioscope'; Best art director: Samurai Maruf for the film 'Zero Degree'; Best photographer: Mahfuzur Rahman Khan for the film 'Padma Patar Jol'; Best sound recordist: Ratan Kumar Paul for 'Zero Degree'; Best dress and costume: Muskan Sumaiya and best makeup man: Shafiq for the film 'Jalaler Galpo'.
On behalf of Ferdowsi Rahman (lifetime achievement award), her daughter- in-law Syeda Sadia Amin and on behalf of Humayun Ahmed (best dialogues), his wife Meher Afroz Shawon received the awards from the prime minister.
- Most viewed
- PM releases stamp, first day cover on Int'l Customs Day
- 7 reasons you should use vegan products
- How to make someone fall in love with you: According to science
- Six reasons why you should wear sunglasses in the cold season
- Teenage girl found dead in Chittagong
- US women open year with 5-1 win over Denmark
- 22 January Deaths
- 22 January Births
- 22 January Events
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- US wants transparent business environment in BD
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!