College girl slaughtered in Sirajganj
Published : 07 Aug 2017, 12:45
A college girl has slaughtered by miscreants at Jagatganti village in Shialkol union of Sadar upazila in Sirajganj.
The deceased was identified as Sathi Khatun, 18, daughter of Saidur Rahman Badal of the village and student of Shialkol Abdullah Al Mahmud Memorial School & College.
Rafiqul Islam, officer-in-charge (investigation) of Sadar Police Station, said that Sathi's parents went to a relative's house on Sunday afternoon, leaving her daughter alone at home.
After returning home at night, they did not find Sathi at home and searched for her frantically.
They later recovered the slaughtered body of Sathi about 100 yards far from the house early Monday.
On information, police recovered the body in the morning and sent it to Sadar Hospital morgue for an autopsy.
- Most viewed
- Eat right and stay youthful
- Feeling bad without your phone?
- Papaya: Top five health and beauty benefits
- Modelling groomed me for acting: Kriti Sanon
- The mystical scent of a woman
- Beware of processed food!
- Narayanganj 7-murder cases: High Court upholds death penalty for 15
- Indian court rules against instant divorce
- Weekend delight: Unwind with Minty Mushroom Croquettes
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- 19 August Births
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- 19 August Events
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Prospect of progress must not be ruined: PM
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom