Girl dies falling off easy bike
Published : 18 Sep 2017, 11:43
A young girl was killed as she fell from a speeding easy-bike in Jessore’s Monirampur on Sunday.
The deceased was Mukti Das, 21, a daughter of Pagol Chandra Das of Chinetola village of the upazila.
Milon Das, a cousin of Mukti, said the accident occurred when Mukti fell from the speeding easy-bike and received critical injuries.
Later they rescued her and sent to Monirampur Upazila Health Complex where physicians referred her to Jessore General Hospital.
Mukti succumbed to her injuries at the hospital while undergoing treatment there.
- Most viewed
- 'I was raped at 16 and I kept silent'
- Wife of Malaysia's ex-PM arrives for questions in 1MDB case
- PM invited to WEF annual meeting
- Judi Dench honoured at Spain film festival
- PM urges int’l community to ensure easy transfer of technology
- Prime Minister for upholding dignity of UN peacekeeping
- 26 September Births
- 26 September Events
- 26 September Deaths
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM to receive 2 awards for her leadership over Rohingya issue
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar
- Female RMG worker loses leg in Savar road crash