2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
Published : 25 Sep 2017, 15:35
Two Rohingya women infected with HIV/AIDS were admitted to Chittagong Medical College Hospital (CMCH) early on Monday.
Police did not disclose the details about the women aged between 50 and 60 years.
The duo was brought to the hospital from a refugee camp in Ukhiya upazila in Cox's Bazar, said sub-inspector Jahirul Islam, in-charge of CMCH police outpost.
Besides, a snake bite Rohingya woman was also sent to the hospital from refugee camp in Ukhiya, he added.
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self