2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
Published : 25 Sep 2017, 15:35
Two Rohingya women infected with HIV/AIDS were admitted to Chittagong Medical College Hospital (CMCH) early on Monday.
Police did not disclose the details about the women aged between 50 and 60 years.
The duo was brought to the hospital from a refugee camp in Ukhiya upazila in Cox's Bazar, said sub-inspector Jahirul Islam, in-charge of CMCH police outpost.
Besides, a snake bite Rohingya woman was also sent to the hospital from refugee camp in Ukhiya, he added.
- Most viewed
- Girl gang raped in Narayanganj
- Work for people, Prime Minister to officials
- HC orders Cumilla court to dispose of Khaleda’s bail plea by July 26
- Shooter dead after killing one woman and injuring 13 others in Canada
- 9 people shot in Canada, shooter dead: police
- 23 July Events
- 23 July Births
- 23 July Deaths
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara in city
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- Russian woman charged with spying in US
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- Quota movement is discreet campaign against FFs children
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- PM Sheikh Hasina opens G2P system for freedom fighters