2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
Published : 25 Sep 2017, 15:35
Two Rohingya women infected with HIV/AIDS were admitted to Chittagong Medical College Hospital (CMCH) early on Monday.
Police did not disclose the details about the women aged between 50 and 60 years.
The duo was brought to the hospital from a refugee camp in Ukhiya upazila in Cox's Bazar, said sub-inspector Jahirul Islam, in-charge of CMCH police outpost.
Besides, a snake bite Rohingya woman was also sent to the hospital from refugee camp in Ukhiya, he added.
- Most viewed
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- 20 September Events
- 20 September Births
- 20 September Deaths
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors