Woman strangled to death in Magura
Published : 28 Sep 2017, 15:51
An elderly woman was found dead in her house at Balidia village in Mohammadpur upazila on Wednesday night.
Mohammadpur Police Station officer-in-charge Tarikul Islam said Nila Parvin, about 50 years old of Balidia village used to live in her father’s house after divorce.
Last night, some unidentified miscreants entered her room and strangled her to death.
On information, police rushed to the spot and sent the body to Magura Hospital morgue for an autopsy.
A case was filed. However, none was arrested yet. Investigation is going on.
- Most viewed
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- 21 July Events
- 21 July Births
- 21 July Deaths
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- Putin, Macron, Kitarovic to watch World Cup final