Schoolgirl raped, admitted to hospital
Published : 07 Oct 2017, 17:25
A class three girl was raped allegedly by a man at Dashkahniya village in Charsherpur union of Sadar upazila in Sherpur on Friday afternoon.
Victim’s mother said that one Jasim Uddin, a resident of the same village who is a father of two children chased the girl while she was returning from a local market in the afternoon and he forcibly took her in a paddy field.
Later, he raped the girl.
After being rescued by locals, the victim was taken to her house.
As her condition deteriorated, she was admitted to Sherpur Sadar Hospital.
A case was filed at night against Jasim.
Police are trying to arrest the criminal, said the police.
- Most viewed
- Quota for FFs, their children, grandchildren to stay: PM
- Women in Somalia defy strict rules to play football
- Work efficiently to tap sea resources: PM asks navy
- Boko Haram frees abducted Nigerian schoolgirls
- ‘RMG workers are unaware they are sexually harassed’
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- The Rohingya children trafficked for sex
- Tribute song for US-Bangla plane crash victims
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin
- 4 plane crash victims to be brought to Dhaka soon
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation