Schoolgirl raped, admitted to hospital
Published : 07 Oct 2017, 17:25
A class three girl was raped allegedly by a man at Dashkahniya village in Charsherpur union of Sadar upazila in Sherpur on Friday afternoon.
Victim’s mother said that one Jasim Uddin, a resident of the same village who is a father of two children chased the girl while she was returning from a local market in the afternoon and he forcibly took her in a paddy field.
Later, he raped the girl.
After being rescued by locals, the victim was taken to her house.
As her condition deteriorated, she was admitted to Sherpur Sadar Hospital.
A case was filed at night against Jasim.
Police are trying to arrest the criminal, said the police.
- Most viewed
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- Elizabeth's memorable encounters with US presidents
- Asif Akbar to act in movies
- PM asks SSF not to isolate her from people
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers
- Putin, Macron, Kitarovic to watch World Cup final
- AL to fulfill pledges if voted to power again: Prime Minister
- US woman survives 7 days on radiator water after Jeep crash
- Prime Minister visits Pabna today
- 11 July Deaths
- Tigresses ensure participation of ICC World T20
- Bangladesh Tigress will face Scotland tonight
- Bangladesh women’s cricket team rout Netherlands by 7 wkts
- Teen arrested for dancing in Iran
- Six boys exit from Thai cave, Rescue operation underway
- No more ‘hot women’- FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums
- 'Rescued 8 Thai boys in good mental, physical state'