Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
Published : 19 Oct 2017, 12:59
A schoolgirl allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself from the ceiling of her house at Sajiara village in the district town on Wednesday.
Ilias Hossain, officer-in-charge of Magura Police Station, said Khadiza Khatun, 15, a student of class 10 and daughter of Khalil Molla of Mohammadpur upazila used to live at her aunt’s house at Sajiara village.
On Wednesday night, Khadiza took her life by hanging herself from ceiling of the house over family feud.
On information, police recovered the body and sent it to Magura Hospital morgue for autopsy.
A case was filed.
- Most viewed
- From April, tourists can stay at Taj Mahal only for 3 hours
- Katrina most popular actress outside India
- Zeenat Aman files rape case against a businessman
- High meat intake may up liver disease risk
- World Meteorological Day observed
- Player accuses Australia's AFL of sexism
- EU recalls Moscow envoy after blaming Russia over spy attack
- Pakistani woman lawmaker becomes opposition leader in Senate
- Playboy model apologises to Melania, says Trump tried to pay her after sex
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- Lawyers file to prosecute Suu Kyi for crimes against humanity
- 17 March Deaths
- PM pays tribute to Bangabandhu on his birthday