Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
Published : 19 Oct 2017, 12:59
A schoolgirl allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself from the ceiling of her house at Sajiara village in the district town on Wednesday.
Ilias Hossain, officer-in-charge of Magura Police Station, said Khadiza Khatun, 15, a student of class 10 and daughter of Khalil Molla of Mohammadpur upazila used to live at her aunt’s house at Sajiara village.
On Wednesday night, Khadiza took her life by hanging herself from ceiling of the house over family feud.
On information, police recovered the body and sent it to Magura Hospital morgue for autopsy.
A case was filed.
- Most viewed
- Amaranth Walnut Salad Recipe
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl
- Power generation sets new record; crosses 10,000 MW
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- 2 years of Tonu murder: Protesters demand justice
- Bangladesh's graduation to developing country a slap to critics: PM
- 16-year-old Mitu first Bangladeshi girl to cross Bangla Channel
- Profile: Bangadeshis killed in US-Bangla plane crash
- 20 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin