Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
Published : 19 Oct 2017, 12:59
A schoolgirl allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself from the ceiling of her house at Sajiara village in the district town on Wednesday.
Ilias Hossain, officer-in-charge of Magura Police Station, said Khadiza Khatun, 15, a student of class 10 and daughter of Khalil Molla of Mohammadpur upazila used to live at her aunt’s house at Sajiara village.
On Wednesday night, Khadiza took her life by hanging herself from ceiling of the house over family feud.
On information, police recovered the body and sent it to Magura Hospital morgue for autopsy.
A case was filed.
- Most viewed
- Want to work for people until death: Prime Minister
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- 21 July Events
- 21 July Births
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- Putin, Macron, Kitarovic to watch World Cup final