Bangladesh in crisis over providing humanitarian aid to Rohingyas: PM
Published : 15 Nov 2017, 16:52
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Wednesday said that Bangladesh is now on the verge of unprecedented crisis over providing humanitarian assistance to tens of thousands of Rohingyas and repatriating them to their own country.
“The present situation is very much worse comparing to any other time of the past,” she said.
The Prime Minister said this while replying to a question from M Abdul Matin (Moulvibazar-2) during the PM’s question answer session in Parliament.
She said that the Rohingya crisis in Rakhaine state in Myanmar has turned complex in the recent days due to the military crackdown and violence.
- Most viewed
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- 21 July Events
- 21 July Births
- 21 July Deaths
- Keto or vegan? Hear it from the nutritionist
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: 5 times actress turned heads
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- Putin, Macron, Kitarovic to watch World Cup final