Khaleda should apologise for Aug 21 grenade attack: Hasina
Published : 07 Dec 2017, 17:17
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina today asked her political archrival BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia to make apology before the nation as “she committed many crimes including August 21 grenade attack”.
“Khaleda should apologise before the nation as she committed crime like August 21 grenade attack,” Hasina told a questioner while addressing a press conference at Gono Bhanan in Dhaka this afternoon.
She was briefing journalists till filing the report around 5:00pm about the outcome of her just-concluded visit to Cambodia.
The prime minister visited Cambodia on December 3-5, 2017 at the invitation of her Cambodian counterpart Hun Sen.
- Most viewed
- New diabetes drug may help obese to reduce weight
- Daryl Hannah debuts as director
- Bodies of 23 plane crash victims arrive in Dhaka
- Cabinet adopts obituary reference for Priyabhashini, plane crash victims
- Housewife found dead in Rajshahi
- Husband kills 16-year-old wife in City
- SC stays Khaleda’s HC bail till May 8
- Janaza of dead Bangladeshis held, bodies to be brought back today
- 19 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- PM returns home tomorrow shortening Singapore visit
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka