Tarana calls for BTV quality improvement
Published : 09 Jan 2018, 12:11
State Minister of Information, Tarana Halim, emphasized on improving the quality of Bangladesh Television (BTV) in a meeting with its senior officials on Monday at her Secretariat office.
She urged upon all to work in unison for the quality improvement.
Tarana stressed on quick digitalization of BTV and assured her ministry’s support in that regard.
Along with the news and entertainment programmes, BTV should highlight the development activities of government to make the mass people more conscious about it, she added.
Information Secretary Md Nasir Uddin Ahmed, BTV Director General S.M. Haroon-or-Rashid, Deputy Director General (News) Mohammad Nasir Uddin, Deputy Director General (Programme) Shurat Kumar Sarker, Chief Engineer Md. Solaiman Haque, Managing Director Maqsudul Haque, Chief News Editor Dr. Sayada Tasmina Ahmed were present in the dialogue.
- Most viewed
- 'Hotel Transylvania' books spot at top of box office
- Khaleda denied bail in Narail defamation case
- Russian woman charged with spying in US
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- PM Sheikh Hasina opens G2P system for freedom fighters
- Theresa May accepts key amendments from hardline Brexiteers
- 592 rape incidents in six months
- 17 July Events
- Prime Minister visits Pabna today
- 11 July Deaths
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Tigresses ensure participation of ICC World T20
- Bangladesh Tigress will face Scotland tonight
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- No more ‘hot women’- FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums