Tarana calls for BTV quality improvement
Published : 09 Jan 2018, 12:11
State Minister of Information, Tarana Halim, emphasized on improving the quality of Bangladesh Television (BTV) in a meeting with its senior officials on Monday at her Secretariat office.
She urged upon all to work in unison for the quality improvement.
Tarana stressed on quick digitalization of BTV and assured her ministry’s support in that regard.
Along with the news and entertainment programmes, BTV should highlight the development activities of government to make the mass people more conscious about it, she added.
Information Secretary Md Nasir Uddin Ahmed, BTV Director General S.M. Haroon-or-Rashid, Deputy Director General (News) Mohammad Nasir Uddin, Deputy Director General (Programme) Shurat Kumar Sarker, Chief Engineer Md. Solaiman Haque, Managing Director Maqsudul Haque, Chief News Editor Dr. Sayada Tasmina Ahmed were present in the dialogue.
- Most viewed
- Live longer: 8 tips to slow down ageing with antioxidant-rich food
- Katrina Kaif's sister Isabelle Kaif is all set for Bollywood
- Alia Bhatt steals shoes at her friend's wedding function
- Woman commits suicide after killing daughter
- Ivy released from hospital
- 23 January Deaths
- 23 January Births
- 23 January Events
- PM releases stamp, first day cover on Int'l Customs Day
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- Militants kill mother-daughter polio workers in Pakistan