Prime Minister to visit Patuakhali, Barisal today
Published : 08 Feb 2018, 11:46
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is set to visit Barisal on Thursday to inaugurate a cantonment named after her located on the bank of Payra River in Lebukhali area here.
The PM will also address a rally at Bangabandhu Udyan in Barisal city around 3pm as part of her campaign for national polls.
The area gets a festive look centring the visit of the premier as the city has been decorated with banners, posters, billboards and archways to welcome her.
Barisal district and city Awami League have taken all kinds of preparations to make the rally a success.
Law enforcement agencies have taken all-out security measures ahead of the visit of the premier.
- Most viewed
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Hasina, Modi inaugurate Bangladesh-India oil pipeline
- Emmys full of surprises, 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' dominates
- 18 September Events
- 18 September Births
- 18 September Deaths
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- 14 September Births
- Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Deaths
- 14 September Events
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised