PM leaves for home tonight
Published : 14 Feb 2018, 17:08
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will leave here tonight for home winding up her four-day official visit to Italy and Vatican City.
An Etihad Airways flight carrying the premier and her entourage members will depart Leonardo da-Vinci Fiumicino Airport in Rome for Abu Dhabi at 10 am local time (3 am BST Thursday).
Bangladesh Ambassador to Italy Abdus Sobhan Sikder will see the premier off at the airport.
On her way back home, Sheikh Hasina will make one day stopover in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi.
She is scheduled to reach Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka at 8pm on Friday.
The premier arrived here on Sunday to attend the 41st Session of the Governing Council of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
At an invitation of Pope Francis, Sheikh Hasina visited the Holy See (Vatican City) to hold a meeting with the Pope.
- Most viewed
- 10 drug dealers killed in ‘gunfights’ across country
- 22 May Events
- 22 May Births
- 22 May Deaths
- HC to hear Khaleda’s bail petitions tomorrow
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be
- The Simple Things That Can Easily Lift Your Mood Up
- Priyanka visits Rohingya refugee camps in Bangladesh
- 5 killed in Bandarban landslide
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister
- Senate votes to confirm Haspel as CIA`s first female chief
- Prime Minister asks police to provide proper service
- Merkel says Germany remains committed to Iran nuclear accord