PM leaves for home tonight
Published : 14 Feb 2018, 17:08
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will leave here tonight for home winding up her four-day official visit to Italy and Vatican City.
An Etihad Airways flight carrying the premier and her entourage members will depart Leonardo da-Vinci Fiumicino Airport in Rome for Abu Dhabi at 10 am local time (3 am BST Thursday).
Bangladesh Ambassador to Italy Abdus Sobhan Sikder will see the premier off at the airport.
On her way back home, Sheikh Hasina will make one day stopover in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi.
She is scheduled to reach Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka at 8pm on Friday.
The premier arrived here on Sunday to attend the 41st Session of the Governing Council of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
At an invitation of Pope Francis, Sheikh Hasina visited the Holy See (Vatican City) to hold a meeting with the Pope.
- Most viewed
- Bangabandhu's assassination most shameful incident in world history: Envoy
- Speaker pays homage to Bangabandhu
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- President, PM pay homage to Bangabandhu
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- 15 August Births
- 15 August Events
- 15 August Deaths
- Weekend special: Healthy Spring Rolls
- 9 August Events
- Govt working to strengthen democracy: Prime Minister
- Migrant boat sinks off Turkey killing 7 children, 2 women
- Karan Johar welcomes Preity Zinta back to Bollywood
- 9 August Births
- Bangladeshi women footballers beat Pakistan by 14-0
- 9 August Deaths
- Kareena Kapoor to get 50 per cent remuneration hike
- PM greets U-15 women footballers for victory over Pakistan