2 minor boys held for ‘raping’ Chuadanga minor girl
Published : 06 Mar 2018, 11:44
A speech-impaired minor girl has been raped allegedly by two minor boys at Alukdia village in Sadar upazila.
Police arrested the two boys – one aged around 10 and the other 11 – on Monday after a case was filed against them.
Victim’s mother alleged that the boys, Class-V students, seduced her nine-year-old daughter into going to an abandoned godown by their house on Sunday afternoon where they raped her.
Later, the family members took her to Sadar Hospital.
Officer-in-charge of Chuadanga Police Station Delwar Hossain said police arrested the two boys and produced them before a court after victim’s father filed a case over the incident.
- Most viewed
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Spring cleaning for your home – literally!
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Lawyers file to prosecute Suu Kyi for crimes against humanity
- PM pays tribute to Bangabandhu on his birthday
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- 17 March Deaths
- 17 March Births
- At least 50 dead in US Bangla aircraft crash in TIA
- Schoolgirl ‘raped by 2 teenagers’ in Sylhet
- FBHRO starts its journey
- US-Bangla Airlines aircraft crashes in Kathmandu
- US-Bangla aircraft’s passenger list
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims