2 minor boys held for ‘raping’ Chuadanga minor girl
Published : 06 Mar 2018, 11:44
A speech-impaired minor girl has been raped allegedly by two minor boys at Alukdia village in Sadar upazila.
Police arrested the two boys – one aged around 10 and the other 11 – on Monday after a case was filed against them.
Victim’s mother alleged that the boys, Class-V students, seduced her nine-year-old daughter into going to an abandoned godown by their house on Sunday afternoon where they raped her.
Later, the family members took her to Sadar Hospital.
Officer-in-charge of Chuadanga Police Station Delwar Hossain said police arrested the two boys and produced them before a court after victim’s father filed a case over the incident.
- Most viewed
- SC on Khaleda's bail in another Cumilla case Tuesday
- 25 June Births
- 25 June Deaths
- 25 June Events
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl