2 minor boys held for ‘raping’ Chuadanga minor girl
Published : 06 Mar 2018, 11:44
A speech-impaired minor girl has been raped allegedly by two minor boys at Alukdia village in Sadar upazila.
Police arrested the two boys – one aged around 10 and the other 11 – on Monday after a case was filed against them.
Victim’s mother alleged that the boys, Class-V students, seduced her nine-year-old daughter into going to an abandoned godown by their house on Sunday afternoon where they raped her.
Later, the family members took her to Sadar Hospital.
Officer-in-charge of Chuadanga Police Station Delwar Hossain said police arrested the two boys and produced them before a court after victim’s father filed a case over the incident.
- Most viewed
- Receiving Smita Patil award validates my choices: Anushka
- PM to receive 2 awards for her leadership over Rohingya issue
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- 20 September Events
- 20 September Births
- 20 September Deaths
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors