Elderly woman landlord killed in Nakhalpara: case filed
Published : 09 Mar 2018, 13:30
A case was filed in connection with the murder of an elderly woman at West Nakhalpara in the city on Thursday.
Babu, younger son of the victim, filed the case with Tejgaon Police Station on Thursday night, said Tejgaon thana police.
Amena Begum, 65, owner of a house in the area, was killed in an attack by an unknown youth on Thursday.
Quoting a tenant of the house, police said a young man entered the house to visit a flat for rent around 2 pm.
Hearing screams of Amena, neighbours rushed in and found her lying on the floor.
On information, police recovered the body around 2.30pm, said Md Sentu Mia, Inspector (Investigation) of Tejgaon Police Station.
- Most viewed
- SC on Khaleda's bail in another Cumilla case Tuesday
- 25 June Births
- 25 June Deaths
- 25 June Events
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl