US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
Published : 13 Mar 2018, 14:37
A US-Bangla flight has reached Nepal with the families of the Bangladeshi crash victims from Dhaka.
Officials of the US-Bangla Airlines said that the flight reached Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu around 10:35am (local time) one and half an hour after it departed Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka this morning.
The family members were taken to the hospitals to visit the Bangladeshi victims, the sources said.
The flight is carrying 46 passengers – all relatives of those Bangladeshis killed and rescued following the crash of a US-Bangla Airlines flight at Nepal yesterday.
Among those confirmed dead are at least 26 Bangladeshis and 21 Nepalese students who were studying medical studies in Bangladesh.
- Most viewed
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar
- Prime Minister leaves London for New York
- Rock your locks with stylish chic buns
- Tempting sev puri to satisfy your craving
- James Bond to be back in 2020
- Mother ‘hacked dead’ by ‘drug addict’ son in Kushtia
- 23 September Events
- 23 September Births
- 23 September Deaths
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit