US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
Published : 13 Mar 2018, 14:37
A US-Bangla flight has reached Nepal with the families of the Bangladeshi crash victims from Dhaka.
Officials of the US-Bangla Airlines said that the flight reached Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu around 10:35am (local time) one and half an hour after it departed Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka this morning.
The family members were taken to the hospitals to visit the Bangladeshi victims, the sources said.
The flight is carrying 46 passengers – all relatives of those Bangladeshis killed and rescued following the crash of a US-Bangla Airlines flight at Nepal yesterday.
Among those confirmed dead are at least 26 Bangladeshis and 21 Nepalese students who were studying medical studies in Bangladesh.
- Most viewed
- Amaranth Walnut Salad Recipe
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl
- Power generation sets new record; crosses 10,000 MW
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- 2 years of Tonu murder: Protesters demand justice
- Bangladesh's graduation to developing country a slap to critics: PM
- 16-year-old Mitu first Bangladeshi girl to cross Bangla Channel
- Profile: Bangadeshis killed in US-Bangla plane crash
- 20 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin