FBHRO starts its journey
Published : 14 Mar 2018, 01:11
Federation of Bangladesh Human Resource Organizations (FBHRO) has been established asa wider umbrella in Bangladesh to work together for the development of human resources locally and globally.
Bangladesh Society for Human Resources Management (BSHRM), Bangladesh Organization for Learning and Development (BOLD), Institute of Personnel Management (IPM), Human Resource Development Institute (HRDI), and Institute of Business and Economic Research (IBER) are the founder organizations of the Federation.
More HR associations and organizations are going to join this HR Federation soon. The founder Office Bearers of the Federation are: Mr. Md. Musharrof Hossain (President), Mr. Quazi M. Ahmed (Vice-President), Dr. Farid A. Sobhani (Secretary General), and Mr. Mr. Anwarul Azim (Treasurer).
The founder Board Members of the Federation are: Prof. Dr. Hasnan Ahmed, Mr. ABM OsmanGhani, Mr. Mohammad Mashequr Rahman, ProfessorMoinuddin Chowdhury, Prof. Dr. Mohd H. R. Joarder, and Ms. Khadiza Rahman Tanchi. ThisHR Federation has been registered with the Government of Bangladesh.
- Most viewed
- Want to work for people until death: Prime Minister
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- 21 July Events
- 21 July Births
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- Putin, Macron, Kitarovic to watch World Cup final