FBHRO starts its journey
Published : 14 Mar 2018, 01:11
Federation of Bangladesh Human Resource Organizations (FBHRO) has been established asa wider umbrella in Bangladesh to work together for the development of human resources locally and globally.
Bangladesh Society for Human Resources Management (BSHRM), Bangladesh Organization for Learning and Development (BOLD), Institute of Personnel Management (IPM), Human Resource Development Institute (HRDI), and Institute of Business and Economic Research (IBER) are the founder organizations of the Federation.
More HR associations and organizations are going to join this HR Federation soon. The founder Office Bearers of the Federation are: Mr. Md. Musharrof Hossain (President), Mr. Quazi M. Ahmed (Vice-President), Dr. Farid A. Sobhani (Secretary General), and Mr. Mr. Anwarul Azim (Treasurer).
The founder Board Members of the Federation are: Prof. Dr. Hasnan Ahmed, Mr. ABM OsmanGhani, Mr. Mohammad Mashequr Rahman, ProfessorMoinuddin Chowdhury, Prof. Dr. Mohd H. R. Joarder, and Ms. Khadiza Rahman Tanchi. ThisHR Federation has been registered with the Government of Bangladesh.
- Most viewed
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar
- Prime Minister leaves London for New York
- Rock your locks with stylish chic buns
- Tempting sev puri to satisfy your craving
- James Bond to be back in 2020
- Mother ‘hacked dead’ by ‘drug addict’ son in Kushtia
- 23 September Events
- 23 September Births
- 23 September Deaths
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit