FBHRO starts its journey
Published : 14 Mar 2018, 01:11
Federation of Bangladesh Human Resource Organizations (FBHRO) has been established asa wider umbrella in Bangladesh to work together for the development of human resources locally and globally.
Bangladesh Society for Human Resources Management (BSHRM), Bangladesh Organization for Learning and Development (BOLD), Institute of Personnel Management (IPM), Human Resource Development Institute (HRDI), and Institute of Business and Economic Research (IBER) are the founder organizations of the Federation.
More HR associations and organizations are going to join this HR Federation soon. The founder Office Bearers of the Federation are: Mr. Md. Musharrof Hossain (President), Mr. Quazi M. Ahmed (Vice-President), Dr. Farid A. Sobhani (Secretary General), and Mr. Mr. Anwarul Azim (Treasurer).
The founder Board Members of the Federation are: Prof. Dr. Hasnan Ahmed, Mr. ABM OsmanGhani, Mr. Mohammad Mashequr Rahman, ProfessorMoinuddin Chowdhury, Prof. Dr. Mohd H. R. Joarder, and Ms. Khadiza Rahman Tanchi. ThisHR Federation has been registered with the Government of Bangladesh.
- Most viewed
- Katrina Kaif’s character in ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ revealed
- 21 September Events
- 21 September Births
- 21 September Deaths
- Quitting junk food can have withdrawals as drug addiction
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Receiving Smita Patil award validates my choices: Anushka
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangabandhu struggled for peace and equality: PM
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- 15 September Deaths
- Technical school & college to be built in each upazila: PM
- 15 September Events
- Sonam believes Kangana is a troublemaker
- Technology is the best way to develop country: Sheikh Hasina
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks