4 plane crash victims to be brought to Dhaka soon
Published : 15 Mar 2018, 12:19
Four injured passengers of crashed US-Bangla Airlines flight will be brought to Bangladesh from Kathmandu of Nepal soon.
Besides, two other injured Eakub Ali and Emrana Kabir Hashi will be taken to India soon, according to External Publicity Wing of Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Thursday.
“Severely injured Shahreen Ahmed, Mehedi Hasan, Saiyada Kamrunnahar Shwarna and Almun Nahar Annie, will be brought to Bangladesh by their relatives.
In this regard, No Objection Certificates (NOCs) have already been issued for them, it added.
Moreover, three severely burnt injured were taking treatment at Kathmandu Medical College.
Earlier on Wednesday, Rezwanul Haque, a severely burnt passenger of crashed US-Bangla Airlines flight, was sent to Singapore for better treatment.
At least 51 people, including 26 Bangladeshi nationals, were killed as the US-Bangla Airlines aircraft crashed and burst into flames at Tribhuvan International Airport in the capital of Himalayan county Nepal on Monday.
- Most viewed
- 'Hotel Transylvania' books spot at top of box office
- Khaleda denied bail in Narail defamation case
- Russian woman charged with spying in US
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- PM Sheikh Hasina opens G2P system for freedom fighters
- Theresa May accepts key amendments from hardline Brexiteers
- 592 rape incidents in six months
- 17 July Events
- Prime Minister visits Pabna today
- 11 July Deaths
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Tigresses ensure participation of ICC World T20
- Bangladesh Tigress will face Scotland tonight
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- No more ‘hot women’- FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums