Housewife found dead in Rajshahi
Published : 19 Mar 2018, 13:49
Police recovered the body of a housewife from her in-law’s house in Kharbona river bank area in the city on Monday morning.
The deceased was identified as Meghla Begum, 19, wife of Subhan Ali of the area and daughter of Abdur Razzak, a resident of Char Kajla area under Motihar Police Station.
Being informed from Subhan Ali that his wife committed suicide, victim’s family members informed police, said Amanullah, officer-in-charge of Boalia Police Station.
Later, police recovered the body from the house and sent it to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital around 10am.
Meghla is believed to have been tortured to death by her husband, victim’s sister Chumki Begum alleged.
- Most viewed
- Keto or vegan? Hear it from the nutritionist
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: 5 times actress turned heads
- Wonder benefits of coconut oil
- Google faces record 4.3-bn-euro EU fine over Android
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- Sonam Kapoor's Truly 'The Good Wife'
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- Quota movement is discreet campaign against FFs children
- Theresa May wins key Brexit vote despite ongoing rebellion
- Prime Minister visits Pabna today
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- Tigresses ensure participation of ICC World T20
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- Ice Cream Day | Date, history and everything else you want to know
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- No more ‘hot women’- FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums