Woman found dead in Narsingdi
Published : 20 Mar 2018, 16:52
An unidentified woman was found dead at Kotwalir char in Madhabdi upazila on Tuesday morning.
Locals spotted the body of a woman, aged around 40, lying on the ground at Kotwalir Char in the morning and informed police, said Ilius Miah, officer-in-charge of Madhabdi Police Station.
Later, police rushed to the spot and recovered the body around 10am.
The woman might have been strangled to death by assailants, he added.
The victim may be a textile mills worker as a tiffin carrier was found beside the body, said the OC.
- Most viewed
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar
- Prime Minister leaves London for New York
- Rock your locks with stylish chic buns
- Tempting sev puri to satisfy your craving
- James Bond to be back in 2020
- Mother ‘hacked dead’ by ‘drug addict’ son in Kushtia
- 23 September Events
- 23 September Births
- 23 September Deaths
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit