Housewife killed ‘by husband’ in Jamalpur
Published : 29 Mar 2018, 12:41
A housewife was slaughtered to death allegedly by her husband over family feud at Choker Char village in Dewanganj upazila early Thursday.
The deceased was identified as Halima Khatun, 32, wife of Abdus Salam, a resident of the village.
Noticing Halima’s body lying on floor in her house, neighbours informed police, said AKM Aminul Haque, officer-in-charge of Dewanganj Police Station.
On information, police recovered the body. Abdus Salam and his family members managed to flee after the incident.
Halima might have been slaughtered by her husband around 3am over family feud, the OC added.
- Most viewed
- Emotionally stable people are spendthrift
- Priyanka shares her bengali bride look
- 'I was raped at 16 and I kept silent'
- Wife of Malaysia's ex-PM arrives for questions in 1MDB case
- PM invited to WEF annual meeting
- Judi Dench honoured at Spain film festival
- PM urges int’l community to ensure easy transfer of technology
- Prime Minister for upholding dignity of UN peacekeeping
- 26 September Births
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film