PM joins Mohila Sramik League's 15th founding anniversary
Published : 05 Apr 2018, 12:49
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday asked the leaders and workers of Mohila Sramik League to work in unison to further strengthen the organisation as women chapter of Awami League's workers front celebrated its 15th founding anniversary.
"Work in unity to strengthen the party," Sheikh Hasina, also Awami League's president, said in a brief comment at a discussion arranged on the occasion of the Mohila Sramik League's 15th founding anniversary at her official Ganabhaban residence here yesterday afternoon.
Earlier, the organisation leaders greeted the premier by presenting her with a bouquet while a minute's silence was observed in memory of its deceased leaders.
Mohila Sramik League president Raushan Jahan Sathi chaired the function, addressed by its general secretary Shamsunnahar Bhuiyan, Chattogram unit president Nasrin Aktar Chowdhury, Kushtia unit's general secretary Beauty Aktar and other district unit leaders.
- Most viewed
- Model Kazi Asif freed on bail
- EU leader says current Iran nuclear deal should be kept
- Housewife ‘mistakenly’ shot dead in Feni
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave Dhaka for Australia Thursday
- Indian court finds spiritual guru guilty of raping devotee
- Woman held with 9 lakh Indian rupees
- 25 April Deaths
- 25 April Births
- 25 April Events
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge