PM joins Mohila Sramik League's 15th founding anniversary
Published : 05 Apr 2018, 12:49
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday asked the leaders and workers of Mohila Sramik League to work in unison to further strengthen the organisation as women chapter of Awami League's workers front celebrated its 15th founding anniversary.
"Work in unity to strengthen the party," Sheikh Hasina, also Awami League's president, said in a brief comment at a discussion arranged on the occasion of the Mohila Sramik League's 15th founding anniversary at her official Ganabhaban residence here yesterday afternoon.
Earlier, the organisation leaders greeted the premier by presenting her with a bouquet while a minute's silence was observed in memory of its deceased leaders.
Mohila Sramik League president Raushan Jahan Sathi chaired the function, addressed by its general secretary Shamsunnahar Bhuiyan, Chattogram unit president Nasrin Aktar Chowdhury, Kushtia unit's general secretary Beauty Aktar and other district unit leaders.
- Most viewed
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor likely to tie the knot in 2020
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas arrive together in India
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl