PM joins Mohila Sramik League's 15th founding anniversary
Published : 05 Apr 2018, 12:49
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday asked the leaders and workers of Mohila Sramik League to work in unison to further strengthen the organisation as women chapter of Awami League's workers front celebrated its 15th founding anniversary.
"Work in unity to strengthen the party," Sheikh Hasina, also Awami League's president, said in a brief comment at a discussion arranged on the occasion of the Mohila Sramik League's 15th founding anniversary at her official Ganabhaban residence here yesterday afternoon.
Earlier, the organisation leaders greeted the premier by presenting her with a bouquet while a minute's silence was observed in memory of its deceased leaders.
Mohila Sramik League president Raushan Jahan Sathi chaired the function, addressed by its general secretary Shamsunnahar Bhuiyan, Chattogram unit president Nasrin Aktar Chowdhury, Kushtia unit's general secretary Beauty Aktar and other district unit leaders.
- Most viewed
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar
- Prime Minister leaves London for New York
- Rock your locks with stylish chic buns
- Tempting sev puri to satisfy your craving
- James Bond to be back in 2020
- Mother ‘hacked dead’ by ‘drug addict’ son in Kushtia
- 23 September Events
- 23 September Births
- 23 September Deaths
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit