Runi’s right leg saved
Published : 12 Apr 2018, 14:12
The right leg of the female university student whose leg was crushed under the wheels of a bus in the city's Farmgate area on Wednesday could be saved from being imputed.
Physicians at the Ibne Sina Hospital on Thursday said a minor operation was conducted on Runi Akhter's leg that saved her.
Professor Idris Ali conducted the operation on Wednesday evening.
However, Tk 300,000 will be needed during the initial stage of her treatment.
On Wednesday, the right leg of Runi, an MBA student of the University of Development Alternative (UODA) and a receptionist of Rangs Properties, was crushed under the wheels of a bus as she was caught between a road divider and the vehicle.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Want to work for people until death: Prime Minister
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- 21 July Events
- 21 July Births
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- Putin, Macron, Kitarovic to watch World Cup final