Runi’s right leg saved
Published : 12 Apr 2018, 14:12
The right leg of the female university student whose leg was crushed under the wheels of a bus in the city's Farmgate area on Wednesday could be saved from being imputed.
Physicians at the Ibne Sina Hospital on Thursday said a minor operation was conducted on Runi Akhter's leg that saved her.
Professor Idris Ali conducted the operation on Wednesday evening.
However, Tk 300,000 will be needed during the initial stage of her treatment.
On Wednesday, the right leg of Runi, an MBA student of the University of Development Alternative (UODA) and a receptionist of Rangs Properties, was crushed under the wheels of a bus as she was caught between a road divider and the vehicle.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Doob is getting much-deserved acknowledgment: Irrfan Khan
- Mystery around disappearance of Chinese star
- Marta wins Best FIFA Women's Player award
- Sheikh Hasina urges US businesses to share Bangladesh’s prosperity
- PM says Govt wants free, fair, participatory national polls
- PM Hasina joins Trump’s welcome reception
- PM Sheikh Hasina for more private sector investment in education sector
- Prime Minister places 3 proposals to resolve Rohingya crisis
- Settle all international disputes, prevent conflicts: Sheikh Hasina
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare