7 Bangladeshis killed in Saudi cylinder blast
Published : 19 Apr 2018, 12:41
Seven Bangladeshis, including two siblings, were killed as a gas cylinder exploded in their room at Ha’il of Saudi Arabia early Wednesday.
Of them, six of the deceased were identified as Emranul Haque Sohel, 34, his brother Imamul Haque Munna, 22, sons of Abdul Haque, of Basantapur village in Chouddagram upazila, and Md Sohel Rana, 30, son of Sirajul Islam, of Sreepur village in the same upazila, Md Sohel, 30, of Cumilla district, Jasim Uddin, 26, son of Newsar Ahmed, of Komolnagar upazila under Lakshmipur district, Md Ibrahim, 23, of the same district, and Mohiuddin Rashed, 35, of Feni town.
Victims’ families said the Bangladeshi workers went to sleep in their room on Tuesday night as usual, and the gas cylinder went off in the early hours of tWednesday, killing them on the spot.
- Most viewed
- Bangabandhu Satellite will benefit broadcasting industry: Tarana
- Bangladesh being built with Nazrul’s non-communal spirit: PM
- Ireland: Exit polls predict win for repealing abortion ban
- Housewife strangulated to death in Satkhira
- Facebook, Twitter to introduce new guidelines for political ads
- PM Hasina receives D.Litt from Nazrul University at Asansol
- 4 kids including girls drown in Cox’s Bazar, Bagerhat [...]
- PM to be conferred with DLitt Degree at Kazi Nazrul University at Asansol
- Hasina-Mamata meeting in Kolkata today
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be
- Khulna City mayor calls on Prime Minister
- Prime Minister talks tough against drugs
- World needs to care about Rohingyas: Priyanka Chopra
- Woman gives birth to world’s seventh ‘mermaid baby’
- 9 die due to Nipah virus outbreak in India
- The Simple Things That Can Easily Lift Your Mood Up
- Abortion clinics to lose funding under new Trump rule