PM draws picture on 'Muktijoddhya'
Published : 21 May 2018, 13:02
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has drawn a picture on 'Muktijoddhya', the nation's War of Liberation in 1971.
"With the assistance of eminent artist Shahbuddin Ahmed, the Prime Minister has drawn the painting. Sheikh Hasina has written her name on the canvas of the picture," Director of Fine Arts Division of Shilpakala Academy Ashraful Alam told BSS.
He said the painting, 42 inches in length and 36 inches in width, will be gifted to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
Red and black colors have been used for drawing the picture. A portrait of a freedom fighter has been drawn by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina with a paint brush.
- Most viewed
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman commits suicide after ‘stabbing husband’ in city
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- 18 August Events
- 18 August Births
- 18 August Deaths
- No cell phones at Deepika, Ranveer destination wedding
- Nick Jonas reaches India for engagement bash with Priyanka
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today