Prime Minister to be accorded mass reception on July 7
Published : 01 Jun 2018, 12:29
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will be accorded mass reception on her recent success, including Bangabandhu-1 satellite launched, at Suhrawardy Udyan in Dhaka on July 7.
Awami League General Secretary and Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader made this remark at a meeting of AL secretariat on Thursday.
The meeting was held at the party president’s political office at Dhanmondi in the capital.
She will be accorded mass reception on her recent achievement, including Bangabandhu-1 satellite successfully launching and her recent visit in India where Kazi Nazrul University conferred her Doctor of Literature (DLitt) Degree. During the visit, She also inaugurated ‘Bangladesh Bhaban’ at Visva Bharati University in Santiniketan.
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’